|When:||December 1, 2013 @ 6:00 am - 7:00 am||Where:||Stellenbosch High School
|Distance:||92km (seeding event for Cape Argus Cycletour) / 44km|
|Organiser:||Die Burger Cycle Tour: 021 681 4333 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
Road BikeRoad Bike Western Cape
|Entries Open:||October 15, 2013|
92km (seeding event for the Cape Argus Pick n Pay Cycle Tour) – download the map
- Cyclists will encounter their first climb of the day when they make their way up the scenic Old Helshoogte Pass, before descending through Pniel towards Paarl.
- When they reach the R101, riders will take a right and continue down Cecelia and Arboretum Roads heading towards the R301 to Wellington.
- After the left-turn onto the R44, riders will scale the last of the rolling hills before heading back to the finish in Stellenbosch.
44km - download the map
- Cyclists will follow the 92km route, over the Old Helshoogte Pass, through Pniel and down the R45.
- The two routes will split at the R45 Simondium Road, where the 44km route will take a left towards the R44.
- The two routes will again join up on the R44, about 15km before the finish in Stellenbosch.